When you look at these new products and the ZTrak PRO 900 Series launched last year…John Deere has an offering that’s tough to match.
CARY, North Carolina (October 29, 2010) — John Deere is pleased to introduce a full new line of commercial walk-behind mowers for 2011. The WG and WH Series will feature six new models with gear or hydrostatic transmission.
The new John Deere WG and WH series provide an affordable, easy to use product with superior mowing performance for landscape professionals that need the versatility of a commercial walk-behind mower.
“We are very excited to add the WG and WH series to the John Deere commercial mowing line-up,” said Chase Tew, John Deere tactical brand manager, commercial mowing. “The new walk-behinds will be an extension to the fleet of any professional looking for durability and reliability from a brand like John Deere.”
The new commercial walk-behind series includes six models in the 16-20 hp range. The gear models feature a robust 7-gauge fabricated deck and a smooth running 5-speed transmission that complement the 16-hp Kawasaki engine for the power and performance operators demand. These models are also equipped with flat free front tires for improved performance.
The hydro models include 7-gauge fabricated floating decks and easy to operate twin loop handle controls that feature front and rear index bars. These models are equipped with either a 16-hp or 20-hp Kawasaki engine and also have flat free front tires.
In addition to the new commercial walk-behind mowers, John Deere has also incorporated key updates to the company’s existing Quik-Trak Series.
Designed for landscape professionals looking for maximum maneuverability, as well as durability and reliability, the new Quik-Trak PRO Series offers the 7-Iron PRO deck in a compact and powerful package. The three updated models in the series also feature higher 22 and 24 hp Kawasaki engines that deliver the power and speed commercial contractors demand.
“When you look at these new products and the ZTrak PRO 900 Series we launched last year, then you add in the services we offer through John Deere Financial, John Deere Landscapes and our outstanding dealer network, John Deere has an offering that’s tough to match.”
WG and WH Series Commercial Walk-Behind Mowers:
* WG32A — The WG32A features a 16-hp Kawasaki V-Twin Engine and a compact 32-inch fixed deck with 5-speed gear drive transmission and dependable recoil start.
* WG36A — The WG36A features a 16-hp Kawasaki V-Twin Engine and a durable 36-inch fixed deck with a 5-speed gear drive transmission and heavy-duty recoil start.
* WG48A — The WG48A features a 16-hp Kawasaki V-Twin Engine and a durable 48-inch fixed deck with a 5-speed gear drive transmission and a heavy-duty recoil start.
* WH36A — The WH36A features a compact 36-inch floating deck hydro drive with a 16-hp Kawasaki engine with electric start.
* WH48A — The WH48A boasts a 20-hp Kawasaki V-Twin engine with a 48-inch floating deck hydro drive, as well as an electric start.
* WH52A — The WH52A boasts a 20-hp V-Twin Kawasaki a 52-inch floating deck hydro drive and electric start.
Quik-Trak PRO Series:
* 647A — With a 22-hp engine, the 647A features a floating 7-Iron PRO deck with a 48-inch cut width.
* 657A — A 24-hp model, the 657A includes a floating 7-Iron PRO deck with a 54-inch cut width.
* 667A — A 24-hp model, the 667A boasts a 60-inch cut width on the 7-Iron PRO deck.