Schiller Grounds Care is introducing the new BOB-CAT Predator-Pro LP-61 with all of the power and performance features that are the signature of the commercial Predator-Pro line.
Schiller Grounds Care is introducing the new BOB-CAT Predator-Pro LP-61 with all of the power and performance features that are the signature of the commercial Predator-Pro line. These new units are powered by a 30-hp Generac 990 engine that affords the all of the power associated with a Predator-Pro commercial mower with the added ability to cut Ozone forming emissions by greater than 50% over gasoline burning engines, insuring cutting that is green and clean.
The Predator-Pro LP-61 is a no-hassle propane-powered commercial zero-turn rider that utilizes liquid withdrawal – no conversion system needed and no costly, specialty tanks required. The Generac 990 engine is fueled by the same common liquid withdrawal propane tanks and technology that forklift trucks utilize – giving users easy access to a readily available fuel source and replenishment system.
Features of the NEW Predator-Pro LP-61:
* Generac 30-hp Engine – designed specifically to use liquid propane (LP) fuel while reducing ozone forming emissions by over 50% versus air cooled gasoline engines*.
* An ideal mower choice for government contract jobs and municipalities.
* Cleaner burning propane fuel reduces engine deposits and extends engine life.
* No–Hassle Fuel Replenishment System – uses two (2) – 33.5 lb. standard liquid withdrawal propane tanks – no specialty tanks or conversion kit needed.
* Choice of 61″ side discharge DuraDeck or a new 61″ rear discharge deck that allows trimming on both sides of the mower.
* Dual Choice 2-year/2000-hour or 5-year/500-hour warranty with a lifetime warranty on deck, deck cradle and engine deck
The new BOB-CAT Predator-Pro LP-61 is available in dealerships now.