Briggs & Stratton Home Generator Referral Program
In partnership with Briggs & Stratton, GE offers a $50 referral reward program. If you have purchased or end up purchasing a GE generator, simply fill out the following information on this Refer a Friend card and both you and your referrer will receive checks for $50.
GE provides permanently installed, reliable backup power solutions that are installed to a natural gas line or liquid propane fuel source. Powered by dependable, Briggs & Stratton engines and backed by the trusted GE name, GE standby generators are designed for continuous operation, keeping your most important appliances running, no matter the conditions outside.
Have a GE Generator Systems dealer contact you or find a GE dealer today for a free in-home estimate and consultation.
Are You Eligible for the GE Referral Program?
Do you want to participate in GE’s referral program? Here are a few quick rules to see if you’re eligible for the $50 Refer a Friend reward.
- GE Home Generators’ Referral Card Program cannot be combined with other offers and promotions and is valid only in the United States.
- Where did you buy your generator? It doesn’t matter! Both retail and dealer customers are eligible for participation in the referral program.
- Municipalities, organizations, commercial enterprises like utility companies, and groups are NOT eligible for participation.
- Authorized Briggs & Stratton dealers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program. Briggs & Stratton, Briggs & Stratton affiliates, and Briggs & Stratton vendor employees are also not eligible.
- Have you referred friends before? Payment is limited to five referrals.
- Are you planning on purchasing a second GE Generator? Unfortunately, you can NOT refer yourself to redeem the reward.
- Do you have your paperwork in order? If proper documentation—receipts, proof of sale, and a generator serial number—is not provided, Briggs & Stratton Corporation reserves the rights to audit and nullify any claims which cannot be substantiated.
- For a full list of rules and regulations, check out the Refer a Friend card.
How to Apply for the GE Generators Refer a Friend Program
1) Purchase a new Standby Generator from an authorized GE Standby Generator Systems dealer or retailer. Find a generator dealer today.
2) Fill out the bottom of the Refer a Friend card including the 10-digit generator serial # of your purchased system.
3) Attach proof of purchase (copy of invoice or receipt) to the printed card
4) Mail the completed card and proof of purchase to:
Briggs & Stratton Power That Pays Program
ATTN: Christina Letto
Post Office Box 702
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0702
Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of payment. Briggs & Stratton and GE Generator Systems are not responsible for lost mail. Authorized GE Generator System/Briggs & Stratton dealers and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program. Briggs & Stratton, Briggs & Stratton affiliates, and Briggs & Stratton vendor employees are also not eligible.
Do you want to know if your standby generator purchase is eligible for the promotion? Please call 1-800-732-2989 or visit www.powermoreforless.com with questions for a list of eligible GE Generator Systems model numbers.