13 Great Tractor Add-Ons

TBN
By TBN January 21, 2017 00:51
Prev1 of 13Next

Accessories are a great way to add functionality or even increase performance of your machine. In this feature, we’ve hand picked 11 cool tractor add-ons that you can put on your wish list. Or maybe you already have all 11… check them out.

Grapple Bucket

grapple bucket

This picture says it all. How else are you going to grab all of that firewood without leaving your heated cab in the middle of January? Grapple buckets are pricey, but we think they’re worth the investment, especially if you do land clearing or trash/debris pickup on a regular basis.

Prev1 of 13Next

TBN
By TBN January 21, 2017 00:51
Write a comment

10 Comments

1. Bevere January 23, 11:55

Love these photos! They have given me a lot of ideas.

2. Edc280 January 23, 12:13

Great article but where can you get these add one?

3. Gator January 23, 13:18

Got one it’s great

4. RockLn January 23, 13:26

I would be a buyer if anyone can connect me with a shop that has made these. Bonus points if they have made any for a Massey GC series tractor.

5. Luke January 23, 14:50

Best investment made on my little Kuboto B7500 front end bucket.
    Luke

6. Jose January 23, 16:05

More information on Top n Tilt please

7. trex January 23, 20:19

Great ideals and pictures, but we need to know where to purchase the equipment.

thanks trex

8. Dusty January 25, 18:15

Here’s one I haven’t seen mentioned:

Mount an automotive back up camera to your bucket top lip or frame above bucket with a 7″ screen mounted on cowl behind steering wheel! Works great and allows you to see where your bucket actually is and has built in distance gradients. Whole step cost me $50.00.

9. J in San Antonio, TX January 27, 05:29

Scott65 in West Texas, how did you add the BH on your Kubota? I own a B2620 HST and thinking of adding a BH.

10. Jon May 27, 06:44

Its here https://store.tractorbynet.com/fel-attachments-s/41.htm for $299.99 plus $30 flat rate FedEx Ground shipping & handling.

View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*