BCS Acme engine identity trouble

/ BCS Acme engine identity trouble #1  

shot_gun

Gold Member
I have recently aquired a BCS 715. I need a carburator kit for it. We deal with a distributor that sells acme parts but they want a model number and I can't find any. Does any one know where to find it? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA

Chris

/ BCS Acme engine identity trouble #2  
   / BCS Acme engine identity trouble
I was using that as my guide but on that side of the engine there is only what appears to be a serial number etched into the block. Other ethan that there is nothing. I removed the fuel tank and fan shroud to look there also. I scubed the block and surronding area for any kind of numbers like they say in that list but I haven't found anything. I have the books from the original owner and there is on picture that shoes the engine numbers on the oil fill side of the engine but there is nothing on mine.:confused:

/ BCS Acme engine identity trouble #4  
On the thread posted above, write down the answer to all the questions about the gas engine, and call 502-484-3988 and I think Joel can tell you what engine you have and get you the right carb kit. I have a 10hp Acme on a 735, it is ALN330 WB, but I still have to give him the answers to the other questions to get the right part.

/ BCS Acme engine identity trouble #5  
Don't know if this will help you out at all, but it may.

Attachments

• BCS serial number locations.jpg
    BCS serial number locations.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 1,725
  • BCS ID service info.jpg
    BCS ID service info.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 1,417
   / BCS Acme engine identity trouble
Thank you gentlemen. I'll have to give him a call because I'm at a loss.

/ BCS Acme engine identity trouble #8  
milkman,
I found all of that BCS info online a while back. The links to the two major sites where I found most of it are in the "BCS parts diagrams... Link to every tractor and implement diagram!!!" post I started a while back. It just takes some digging around.