Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #31  
could you send me a PDF file of the manual, I recently picked up a KMG 38 at a yard sale and have no information on it, would be great if you could send me a copy of the manual,
send to rayseguin@telus.net

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #32  
Harl,
Did you get the Sickle going? I have the same problem. I'm now considering buying a new carb.
Pw

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #34  
Took the motor apart to change leaking seals on both output shafts and will also seal up the oil filler spout where it joins the motor, still no luck finding a manual, I have the Tecumsa engine.

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #35  
Last edited:
   / Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #36  
Here are some pics as I removed my Tecumseh carburator. Tecumseh carburator govenor linkange connection.jpg Tecumseh throttle linkage to carburator.jpg Tecumseh Carburator air intake.jpg top view.jpg

Last edited:
   / Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #38  
I may have a copy of the 3.5 Tecumseh 2-cycle motor manual, depending on the vintage, if you still have a need.

This manual covers the following basic type or model
numbers dependent on age of product: AH520, AH600,
AV520, AV600, HSK600, TVS600.
This manual covered many engines under an Old form of
Identification which will need to be reviewed as well.
TYPE / SPECIFICATION NUMBER 638-670 1398-1642 and
Craftsman 200 Series Models.

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #39  
Kinco KMG-38 V belt obtained from Tractor Supply. Correct size is 1/2 inch by 38 inches. 0.5 in by 38 inch v belt.jpg

/ Kinco KMG38 Sickle Mower #40  
My Kinco KMG-38 with a Tecumseh got a replacement carburetor that I ordered online. It needed no adjustments after installation.Carburator box top view.jpg Tecumseh 3.5 hp replacement Carb.jpg

Last edited: