BCS Compatible Rims?

/ BCS Compatible Rims? #1  

LET-CA

Tractor
BCS 722
I'm trying to find an additional set of wheels for my 722. The 8-inch, 4-hole rims. Does anyone have a set for sale (really cheap) or know of an aftermarket brand that will fit these tractors? I tried the Harbor Freight trailer wheels and they were close, but the bolt pattern was just a little different. Any help would be appreciated.

/ BCS Compatible Rims?
Might inquire here. They have lots of knowledge of BCS stuff.

Earth Tools - Walk-Behind Tractors - (502) 484-3988

I hate to take advantage of a commerical dealer's knowledge if I'm not in the position to buy from him. He probably has the BCS rims (pricey) and what I'm looking for is a cheap used set or a cheap aftermarket option. Thanks for the suggestion though.

/ BCS Compatible Rims? #4  
Prob seems to be that BCS as an european brand is using metric measurements. So american made will not fit.

/ BCS Compatible Rims? #5  
I made adapter plates for Gravely rims. Worked OK, Still have drawings somewhere. If interested let me know.

/ BCS Compatible Rims?
I made adapter plates for Gravely rims. Worked OK, Still have drawings somewhere. If interested let me know.

It occured to me that I could take my "Harbor Freight" rims and just rotate them to "blank spots" and drill holes to match the BCS pattern. I'd just need to carefully lay out the pattern to get it centered.

But, I was offered a used set of rims by one of the users here and have sent off my payment. So, thanks to all; I'm taken care of now.