need feedback on

/ need feedback on #2  
Hiya Maine

The only knowledge I have of Grillo machines is secondhand. Oldmech has a Grillo and I thought he'd be along to tel you about his. You can do a search for his posts. I know a guy near me name Rob Frost that has an 85d. He has a blog that he mentions it from time to time - Grillo!! One Straw: Be The Change I assume you're going to be buying it from Joel at Earth Tools. He's about as honest a fellow as I've ever met. If he didn't think it was appropriate for what you want to do, he'd tell you.

/ need feedback on #3  
Hi! I have a Grillo 107d for 3 years now. No trouble . Run as new This tractor is light as BCS and need weight in wheels. 60-80 lbs is enough. I like the 11 hp GX340 Honda engine. Very easy to start. run smooth quiet and plenty power. 13 hp could just take more gas. The tiller is the best very easy to adjust and make a very good job. Grillo is high quality as BCS. Big difference is PTO. Rear implements turn as BCS. But front implements turn reverse as Gravely or all snowblowers I adapt a old Toro Front end snowblower for my Grillo run very well. I choose Grillo because more for the money. For my. This one was a very good choice. I like my Grillo. I plan later make a power trailer from availlable Grillo ground pto. But if same price BCS 853 will be a good choice . More used implements and more parts more dealer etc.. May be more easy to resale later. Good luck ! Oldmech

/ need feedback on
hey oldmech
can I run the pto on the 107d in a stationary position as a power plant and use the pto in either direction? clock wise, or counter clock wise?thanks Wayne

/ need feedback on
hey oldmech thanks for your reply yesterday to my E-mail.
Because of the blueberries, I need to mow them with a flail type mower,it will stretch out the bush as it cuts it were as rotary will not.

/ need feedback on #6  
Hi! You are right! On Grillo PTO power is take from wheels drive secondary shaft When we turn 180 deg. handlebar we change direction of wheels and PTO. If we go back PTO reverse. On BCS PTO power is from engine primary shaft. PTO turn always same direction. Good luck ! Oldmech

/ need feedback on
Oldmech thanks
it is one of the reasons the grillo is looking better to me then the bcs is a bidirectional stationary power plant
i want to hook up a pump and other things in our area you can find alot of used things and not to have to worry about direction would make life so much easier.
wayne