BCS 715 manual

/ BCS 715 manual #1  

Ezzrider

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7510
I just purchase a used BCS 715 tiller and I am in need of a manual to conduct routine maintenance, etc. The serial number on the transmission case is 86816. Anyone know where I can get one?
Also where exactly do you check the transmission oil level and is it normal for the engine to run on high rev when first starting?

Last edited:
   / BCS 715 manual #2  
I just purchase a used BCS 715 tiller and I am in need of a manual to conduct routine maintenance, etc. Anyone know where I can get one?
Also where exactly do you check the transmission oil level and is it normal for the engine to run on high rev when first starting?

Google earthtoolsbcs. I think i saw some paper ones when I was there, but they have them and the service manuals on cdrom.

Might be someone closer, but I've got no idea where you're at.

Last edited:
   / BCS 715 manual
Google earthtoolsbcs. I think i saw some paper ones when I was there, but they have them and the service manuals on cdrom.

Might be someone closer, but I've got no idea where you're at.

I am located in the Tampa Florida area.

/ BCS 715 manual #4  
I'm new to this forum so this may have been provided but I found a link to many BCS manuals here.
Index of /pdfs

The link to the 715 is here
http://bcsamerica.com/pdfs/715.pdf

Not sure if they want us to see these since I couldn't find a link on their home site yet, but unless they lock it out, it's available on the 'Net!

/ BCS 715 manual
Thanks. I ordered a CD that has the owners and shop manuals.

/ BCS 715 manual #6  
I was wondering if anyone has information on the Acme engine that goes with the BCS 715 tiller?

/ BCS 715 manual #7  
Hey sawzall,

How's the Rapids?

Your best bet is Earth Tools in Owenton KY. earthtoolsbcs.com

/ BCS 715 manual #10  
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and this gardening but i recently got an old bcs 715 tiller given to me by my uncle but it's not running. It has an 8hp diesel acme engine and i'm not very mechanically minded. Would it be too big a job for me to take on myself or should i get a mechanic to fix it for me.
I'd really love to have a go at it myself but afraid if i mess up no one will want to fix my mess.
Any suggestions, advice or help greatly appreciated.