"Powersafe" clutch on BCS

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #11  
skyborne98 said:
The wet clutch models are available in the US and Canada for 2012.

The new models are the 740 (similar to the 853 and a 750, which is more in line with a 948

Have fun, oh and BCS know has new Literature showing the new units!

New Models this year??? Any dealers know when the updated website is coming out?

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #12  
I know BCS America is working on it, but a "new" website will be several months out. I have been told the 740 and 750 will be added to the existing website in the next few weeks.

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #13  
What will be the updates to the 740 and 750?

Maybe a lower price???? Lol

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #14  
Hi! I make some search. I find New 740 powersafe (Look as 853) have 3 speeds front and 3 speeds rear instant reverse but NO MORE road high speed. as 852-853 . The new powersafe clutch is 5 years warranty. A new Yanmar diesel engine LN100 (LN for low noise) is available. Good Luck ! Oldmech

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #15  
How low noise is the new yanmar

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS
You guys that have a diesel... how long do they run on after you release the dead man lever?

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #17  
I would like to know if the 740 would have a high mowing speed like the 750.

I cant find anything online.

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #18  
Hi! If you ask for new range BCS Powersafe. I am going from bcsagri.it .
The new 750 have reduction gear as 948. Speed 3+3 Front .98-2.27-3.34 Reverse 1.03-2.39-3.51 Look as No More road speed
740 Speed range 3+3 front 1.26-2.92-4.30 reverse 1.33-3.08-4.53 Look as no more road speed. I think these speeds are in Kilometer. The 740 as 853 have in reverse more suitable speed for mowing. Good luck ! Oldmech

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #19  
You guys that have a diesel... how long do they run on after you release the dead man lever?

The "dead-man switch" on the Power Safe models (740/750) no longer kills the engine, just disengages the clutch.

This is great, due to both transport gears and the PTO is stopped quickly, with no need to restart the engine!

/ "Powersafe" clutch on BCS #20  
TimberXX said:
I would like to know if the 740 would have a high mowing speed like the 750.

I cant find anything online.

Actually i meant if the 732 would have a mowing speed, sorry