Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #1  

plumberroy

Silver Member
Tractor
grillo 85D w/tiller and zanon mower deck. Gravely Professional 12
I have been waiting (Not patiently) on a 28" zanon mower deck for my grillo. :mur: I call Earthtools today It left Italy on the first of july on a boat :mur: Understanding logistic of shipping I know it isn't Earthtools fault But I want to mow with my grillo 2 wheeler
Done whining now thanks for listening
Roy
P.S. that 28" zanon mower deck weighs 60 Kg, 132lbs

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #2  
Well.....do you have it yet? Do tell? Is it a beast or what? :drool:

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!
Well.....do you have it yet? Do tell? Is it a beast or what? :drool:

I have had it since the 1st week of Aug. But just getting to seriously us it here the last 3 weeks now we are finally getting rain I ran it over the cabbage stocks in the garden that didn't phase it

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #4  
Sweet. Did you get it mainly for garden maintenance or are you planning to clear some property?

I just checked out the specs again on earthtools and it is a very awesome mower. I love the fact that they build in a mechanism that allows you to keep the deck horizontal with the ground regardless of tire size.

Love to see a pic of your setup. :drool:

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!
I have about a half acre with 1700 sq.ft. of garden, 50 ft of grape vines an apple, pear and peach tree I have the deck a tiller and a wagon fixed up to pull with it

P3110009.jpg
P6160020.jpg
Also would some one hit the add on the video and let me know you did I would like to know if it works (they are suppose to pay you a few tenths of a cent for it
Roy

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #6  
Roy, looks like several ads on the video. I had a quick look at a couple of them.

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!
Roy, looks like several ads on the video. I had a quick look at a couple of them.

Shows 2 monetized views Not enough to make anything thanks

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #8  
Hit the ad, then clicked on TV & Video. Just now. 4:25PM pacific time, 9-29-2012.

Beautiful machine, and the mower is very nice looking. Is it the brush mower or the lawn mower?

I have a similar cart for my BCS853; useful, but limited in terms of slope. I hauled about 5 yards of mulch up a hill with a good angle on it and I ended up having to dismount and "help" it up the steep parts. That said, I absolutely couldn't have accomplished the task with a wheel barrow.

A fellow gardener are ya! That's great. My garden is my ZEN zone. I go down there everyday, first thing and it helps a guy get a good start to a day IMO. Not to mention my little girl loves it.

Thanks for sharing man. I appreciate it!

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!
Hit the ad, then clicked on TV & Video. Just now. 4:25PM pacific time, 9-29-2012.

Beautiful machine, and the mower is very nice looking. Is it the brush mower or the lawn mower?

I have a similar cart for my BCS853; useful, but limited in terms of slope. I hauled about 5 yards of mulch up a hill with a good angle on it and I ended up having to dismount and "help" it up the steep parts. That said, I absolutely couldn't have accomplished the task with a wheel barrow.

A fellow gardener are ya! That's great. My garden is my ZEN zone. I go down there everyday, first thing and it helps a guy get a good start to a day IMO. Not to mention my little girl loves it.

Thanks for sharing man. I appreciate it!

It is a lawnmower but it cuts garden left overs like a brush mower

/ Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! #10  
Youtube keeps asking me to allow advertising on my videos. I keep refusing. I'm amazed that I have 140,000 views of me digging pototes, 30,000 views of me driving a BCS 735 diesel around the warehouse, and 20000 views of my friend's Grillo 131 with powered trailer.... I really gotta get a few videos of a walkaround on a Grillo 107d.