Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    grillo 85D

Default Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!

I have been waiting (Not patiently) on a 28" zanon mower deck for my grillo. I call Earthtools today It left Italy on the first of july on a boat Understanding logistic of shipping I know it isn't Earthtools fault But I want to mow with my grillo 2 wheeler
    Done whining now thanks for listening
    Roy
    P.S. that 28" zanon mower deck weighs 60 Kg, 132lbs

Tractor
    BCS 853 (weights, 30" tiller, furrower, 40" mower, 20" mower, 1,200 lb trailer, scraper blade)

Default Re: Arrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!!

Well.....do you have it yet? Do tell? Is it a beast or what?

Tractor
    grillo 85D

Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Well.....do you have it yet? Do tell? Is it a beast or what?
    I have had it since the 1st week of Aug. But just getting to seriously us it here the last 3 weeks now we are finally getting rain I ran it over the cabbage stocks in the garden that didn't phase it

Tractor
    BCS 853 (weights, 30" tiller, furrower, 40" mower, 20" mower, 1,200 lb trailer, scraper blade)

Sweet. Did you get it mainly for garden maintenance or are you planning to clear some property?

I just checked out the specs again on earthtools and it is a very awesome mower. I love the fact that they build in a mechanism that allows you to keep the deck horizontal with the ground regardless of tire size.

Love to see a pic of your setup.

Tractor
    grillo 85D

I have about a half acre with 1700 sq.ft. of garden, 50 ft of grape vines an apple, pear and peach tree I have the deck a tiller and a wagon fixed up to pull with it

-p3110009-jpg
    -p6160020-jpg
    Also would some one hit the add on the video and let me know you did I would like to know if it works (they are suppose to pay you a few tenths of a cent for it
    Roy

Roy, looks like several ads on the video. I had a quick look at a couple of them.
    Bird

Tractor
    grillo 85D

Quote Originally Posted by Bird View Post
    Roy, looks like several ads on the video. I had a quick look at a couple of them.
    Shows 2 monetized views Not enough to make anything thanks

Tractor

Hit the ad, then clicked on TV & Video. Just now. 4:25PM pacific time, 9-29-2012.

Beautiful machine, and the mower is very nice looking. Is it the brush mower or the lawn mower?

I have a similar cart for my BCS853; useful, but limited in terms of slope. I hauled about 5 yards of mulch up a hill with a good angle on it and I ended up having to dismount and "help" it up the steep parts. That said, I absolutely couldn't have accomplished the task with a wheel barrow.

A fellow gardener are ya! That's great. My garden is my ZEN zone. I go down there everyday, first thing and it helps a guy get a good start to a day IMO. Not to mention my little girl loves it.

Thanks for sharing man. I appreciate it!

Tractor
    grillo 85D

Quote Originally Posted by PGC View Post
    Hit the ad, then clicked on TV & Video. Just now. 4:25PM pacific time, 9-29-2012.

Beautiful machine, and the mower is very nice looking. Is it the brush mower or the lawn mower?

I have a similar cart for my BCS853; useful, but limited in terms of slope. I hauled about 5 yards of mulch up a hill with a good angle on it and I ended up having to dismount and "help" it up the steep parts. That said, I absolutely couldn't have accomplished the task with a wheel barrow.

A fellow gardener are ya! That's great. My garden is my ZEN zone. I go down there everyday, first thing and it helps a guy get a good start to a day IMO. Not to mention my little girl loves it.

Thanks for sharing man. I appreciate it!

It is a lawnmower but it cuts garden left overs like a brush mower

Tractor
    BCS 850 diesel and 735 diesel

Youtube keeps asking me to allow advertising on my videos. I keep refusing. I'm amazed that I have 140,000 views of me digging pototes, 30,000 views of me driving a BCS 735 diesel around the warehouse, and 20000 views of my friend's Grillo 131 with powered trailer.... I really gotta get a few videos of a walkaround on a Grillo 107d.
    BCS 850 w/ Kohler Diesel, 30" tiller, Berta double rotary plow, 18 inch combined ridger, Caravaggi BIO90 chipper, Bellon 32"rough cut mower, Del Morino 26 inch rough cut mower, trencher, 2 way plow, ridger,

Deere 60, 2040, 3020, 4010, 4430, and all the implements to work 'em

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast