Finding Used Grillos/BCS

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #1  

Votum

Tractor
Farmall A, Case Ih DX55, Bobcat 751
Maybe it's because the machines are that good, or maybe it's just my luck considering my previous experiences with craigslist & ebay, but where would one search for used machines at? Is there a special classified section of the web somewhere that I am not finding? I would really like to find a used machine as opposed to buying a whole new machine, as I have some other issues that need to be addressed this fall as well as purchasing the two wheel tractor route.

Thanks

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #2  
I don't think that very many used ones are for sale anywhere. Try local BCS dealers and equipment rental businesses.

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #3  
I found mine via craigslist. Use searchtempest for searching a larger area.

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #4  
Theros equipment outside DC has a few. Check out their website. Other than that try oodle.com, it complies websites.

Cheers

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #5  
Just missed a BCS for $250 on cragslist, saw another on there not long after, I assume you have all winter. Keep looking they show up.

/ Finding Used Grillos/BCS #6  
You can search all craigslists throughout the world by searching through google. Type - bcs parts OR tiller OR rototiller OR mower OR chipper OR snow OR sickle OR tractor OR plow OR cultivator site:craigslist.org - and it will give you all the BCSs listed on craigslist. Of course, one across the country from you will not be worth much to you, but you can glean through them. Grillos are easir because there are so few of them. type - Grillo site:craigslist.org - into a google search bar.

What are you looking to do with the machine?