My Pasquali 2 wheeler

/ My Pasquali 2 wheeler #1  

Valenciagill

Tractor
Pasquali 946
Hi and greetings from Spain.

I am a new member , an English expat living near Valencia
Iエve recently been given a Pasquali 946 with a rotorvator.
I have also bought a trailer to attach
The tractor is probably early to mid 70エs and iエve attached some links

( sorry , my links arnエt working properly , so you have to copy nd paste)

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/218/dscf5667.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/868/dscf5668t.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/6361/dscf5669a.jpg

I hope to tidy the old girl up , everything seems to work ok .

Regards

Chris

/ My Pasquali 2 wheeler #2  
Hi! Very good tractor. I own a Pasquali 15 years ago. This one was the better . A lot better than BCS or Grillo because more heavy Mine was all iron casting casing. not the light alum alloy they use today. I reminber mine had two PTO one was ground PTO other with two speeds. PTO shafts was 19mm square . A good true automotive clutch tranny two ranges as BCS 735. differential lock but no brake. Engine was 480cc ACME diesel. very powerfull never dies. tires was 6-12. I regret it. I think yours have a Lombordini engine and tyres are 15 in. Not the same model as mine Pasquali have made may be 20-30 models I think BCS buy Pasquali. Good luck Oldmech Pasquali.jpg

/ My Pasquali 2 wheeler
Yes , Lombardini engine LDA 100.

700cc diesel single cyl. 18HP @ 3000rpm

Its seriously noisy too !

Its called a Motocultur in Spanish , and theyre common. It was made under license in Barcelona.

Im thinking of modifying it , rather than an original restoration. Old skool style :)

/ My Pasquali 2 wheeler #4  
I think you might have a PGS rather than a pasquali. I saw one near Redding California that had been bought new from the importer at the big equipment show in California in the late seventies. Seriously big and he stated you could add another axle to create a four wheel drive articulating tractor. I think they also did that at Ferrari and maybe Pasquali also.

/ My Pasquali 2 wheeler
Hi Farmersmall

You are correct with the PGS. However , the the body / marketing is Pasquali , the transmission is PGS.
I will try to get some more pics , so I can demonstrate what I mean. To be honest , its little more than
a heavy engine / transaxle ... with very little else. VERY basic , but seems very torquey and has a ´brutal´feel about it.
My friend has a 4WD version , same engine etc .. badged GOLDINI. His is articulated etc and has hydraulic powered ´arms´ out the back.
This lowers or raises whatever equipment he might be running. These things ae very popular over here. Agriculture here = growing oranges , and these small (ish) tractors work well between the rows of trees. I know I havent had the machine long , but Im really getting xcited by it and appreciate your comments.
Chris