Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #2  
Hey Bill,

I personally know the seller. He is helping Paul Sullivan's son sell off the remaining inventory from Mainline. There had been a very large remaining inventory when Mainline shut down in the very late 90's, but unfortunately much of it has been scrapped or stolen. This stuff is the Last Hurrah. I would bet it was designed by Paul and manufactured by a shop for his trailers. Looks like it's fairly well designed with the rigid hitch needed, but a swivel built in for going over rough terrain.

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #3  
A photo shows a sticker that says "Made in Italy" and I know some models did not have a built in hitch. It looks like a BCS brand product.

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #4  
My mistake. I didn't follow the link and thought Bill was referencing the other hitch - BCS Tractor Tiller Trailer Swivel Tow Hitch | eBay

Bill,
The one you linked was for the 715. 715s didn't have the hitch built in like the 725 and 735, so you needed this to pull a trailer. It is BCS made, like Gord said.

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #5  
Looks like it bolts to the PTO studs.

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #6  
I think it is the standard bolt to PTO studs hitch for the 715. That N.O.S. stuff sure looks good.

/ Anybody Seen One of These on a BCS Tiller? Hitch on Ebay #7  
I forgot to say that it is too bad that Joel didn't have a shot at cleaning up the whole warehouse in Ohio. All of the Mainline company inventory was a jumble of oddities and needed sorting and selling in the worse way. They have some old Grillo parts also not just BCS and SEP/Valpadana.