BCS Leaf Blower

/ BCS Leaf Blower #1  

DLVinCT

Tractor
BCS 853 diesel, 33" Zanon mower, 33" Berta, 2 stage snow thrower
Anyone seen or made a leaf blower implement for their BCS?

BTW - my BCS 853 diesel, snow blower, and lawn mower are on order!

/ BCS Leaf Blower #2  
Hey DLV,

Congrats on your new machine. What size tire and what mower did you buy?

I have not seen any type of leaf blower for the BCS. The sweeper does a very good job of cleaning up lawn. It's aggressive enough to throw the gravel back onto the road after a winter of plowing. It's also very good at dethatching the lawn and cleaning up other debris. I'd lean towards buying a Caravaggi sweeper versus the BCS sweeper. There's a fellow in Red Wing, MN that has a fleet of 8 BCS sweepers on 853s. He goes through a shaft and knuckle a year on his BCS sweepers. I bought the 852 I mowed hay with last summer from him. He also has a BCS 730 with a Caravaggi sweeper and just replaced the knuckle and shaft this year for the first time in 8 years. His machines are run by hired hands in Minneapolis/St Paul, so they get 10 years of abuse in one season.

If you're creative and can fab stuff up, you could find a purpose built blower with a blown engine on CL, buy an adapter and build your own...

/ BCS Leaf Blower
I ended up ordering the 853 with the 33" zanon mower deck, 5x12x22 tires (foam filled), and the 33" berta two stage snow thrower.

I really want to figure this leaf blower idea out. Someone has had to do this.