Tractor
    BCS 853 diesel, 33" Zanon mower, 33" Berta, 2 stage snow thrower

Default BCS Leaf Blower

Anyone seen or made a leaf blower implement for their BCS?

BTW - my BCS 853 diesel, snow blower, and lawn mower are on order!

Tractor
    BCS 850 diesel and 735 diesel

Default Re: BCS Leaf Blower

Hey DLV,

Congrats on your new machine. What size tire and what mower did you buy?

I have not seen any type of leaf blower for the BCS. The sweeper does a very good job of cleaning up lawn. It's aggressive enough to throw the gravel back onto the road after a winter of plowing. It's also very good at dethatching the lawn and cleaning up other debris. I'd lean towards buying a Caravaggi sweeper versus the BCS sweeper. There's a fellow in Red Wing, MN that has a fleet of 8 BCS sweepers on 853s. He goes through a shaft and knuckle a year on his BCS sweepers. I bought the 852 I mowed hay with last summer from him. He also has a BCS 730 with a Caravaggi sweeper and just replaced the knuckle and shaft this year for the first time in 8 years. His machines are run by hired hands in Minneapolis/St Paul, so they get 10 years of abuse in one season.

If you're creative and can fab stuff up, you could find a purpose built blower with a blown engine on CL, buy an adapter and build your own...
    BCS 850 w/ Kohler Diesel, BCS 735 w/ Acme diesel, Agrizeta tracks, 30" tiller, Berta double rotary plow, Berta 33" 2 stage snow blower, 18 inch combined ridger, Caravaggi BIO90 chipper, Bellon 32"rough cut mower, Caravaggi stump grinder, BCS 59" duplex mower, Pallidino 20" flail mower, Ravenna trailer, trencher, 2 way plow, ridger,

John Deere B, 60, 4430 open station, 4430 SGB, 4840, 317 skid steer, and all the implements to work 'em

Tractor
    BCS 853 diesel, 33" Zanon mower, 33" Berta, 2 stage snow thrower

Default Re: BCS Leaf Blower

I ended up ordering the 853 with the 33" zanon mower deck, 5x12x22 tires (foam filled), and the 33" berta two stage snow thrower.

I really want to figure this leaf blower idea out. Someone has had to do this.