Check out the new mowers - Bellon brand

/ Check out the new mowers - Bellon brand #1  

farmerboybill

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 850 diesel and 735 diesel
Hey all,

I saw Joel is offering a new mower brand - Bellon. So new, he's only got them listed on the price list, but not in the mower tab under implements. He sent me the link to the manufacturer. Bad news is the site is Italian only. Good news is they look sweeeet! I'm gonna buy the 800 and put it through its paces on my 850 diesel.

Bellon Mit - MDS

/ Check out the new mowers - Bellon brand #2  
VERY NICE i like the flail mower when i went to link at the top of page it said tranlate page thank for the info .have a great year

/ Check out the new mowers - Bellon brand #3  
I'm sorry but those rotary mowers look scary. The rocks here in New England will shear of those unprotected pivot bolts very quickly. This unit needs a stump jumper heavy center plate and protection for the blade pivots. I keep sheared and belt bolts from the DelMorino mower on my desk to remind me how dangerous these mowers can be. Those mowers may come through with extra blades and bolts but they don't come through with spare feet for bystanders or operators. If seeing a sheared off steel-toed Red Wind Boot doesn't scare you, not much will. Been there, done that!

/ Check out the new mowers - Bellon brand
I'll let you know how the demo works out, John.