BCS 715 HELP needed!

/ BCS 715 HELP needed! #1  

dolomite792

Tractor
BCS 715
BCS 715 HELP needed! [Solved]

Good Afternoon

I recently purchased a BCS 715 with an Acme A220b engine in really good condition and of course it had a few things broken on it. The broken pieces were mostly plastic except for the Throttle linkage plate. It was broken however I took it apart so that my friend could weld it for me. Now that I've gone to put it back together with my crazy busy work life I have completely forgotten how all of the springs and links to the carburetor and throttle connect together. Is there anyone who also has an acme A220b engine who could take a photo of how it all links together? I would really really really appreciate it alot.

Thank you

Ryan

I took a look at the poorly scanned BCS engine documents on their website that weren't there last week.... I was able to figure it out after that or so I believe I have.

Last edited:
   / BCS 715 HELP needed! #2  
Re: BCS 715 HELP needed! [Solved]

Good Afternoon

I recently purchased a BCS 715 with an Acme A220b engine in really good condition and of course it had a few things broken on it. The broken pieces were mostly plastic except for the Throttle linkage plate. It was broken however I took it apart so that my friend could weld it for me. Now that I've gone to put it back together with my crazy busy work life I have completely forgotten how all of the springs and links to the carburetor and throttle connect together. Is there anyone who also has an acme A220b engine who could take a photo of how it all links together? I would really really really appreciate it alot.

Thank you

Ryan

I took a look at the poorly scanned BCS engine documents on their website that weren't there last week.... I was able to figure it out after that or so I believe I have.

Glad you got it figured out. I learned a similar lesson one summer when I changed out the bearings on my boat trailer. Got them all taken apart, got the new bearings, then realized I didn't know how to put it back together. Now, when I do something new, I take a picture at each step and reserve a space to layout the parts as they were removed, in exact order.

Lessons learned. Gotta love 'em. :thumbsup: