BCS parts lists gone....

/ BCS parts lists gone.... #1  

Bentleg

Bronze Member
Tractor
BCS 710
Service Information // BCS America

Quote from above link: Access all tractor and attachment parts listings through the Dealer Login.

Well. The parts lists were handy to me. Wish I had printed them out...

/ BCS parts lists gone.... #2  
Well that sucks. Happy Easter from BCS America, I guess. I have all the breakdowns on my puter. If you want them, I'll email them to you.

/ BCS parts lists gone....
Thanks. I may take you up on that.
I had pulled up the transmission parts breakdown for my model 710 and the same for the 716 and current 710. I found that the cases were the same numbers, most all the parts the same except a few that give them 2 working speeds. I was planning to get advice here about seeing if I could give mine speeds next winter. Having the breakdowns to look at and compare and plot was a big help.

/ BCS parts lists gone.... #4  
It sounds like an interesting project, but I don't know if it'd pay to make a 710 into a 730. You'd also need to install a reverser. I imagine the parts would be high enough to just buy a 730. 730s can be had for between 600 and 1000 usually.

Still, I can email you the breakdowns whenever you want them.

UPDATE - Turns out that BCS America was not behind this change. BCS Italy didn't like their parts breakdowns online because they're proprietary or something. It's silly, but if BCS Italy says so, BCS America must comply. Deere, the home of overpriced parts, even allows free look up on all their machines at jdparts.com.

If you contact your favorite dealer, they very well might give you their password to get in.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll check to see if I can get a password and then post about speeding the 710.

/ BCS parts lists gone.... #6  
Hi all,

My name is Ross, Assistant Manager of BCS America. I'll try to help out here when I can, but life is pretty busy for us so I don't expect to have time to address all topics concerning BCS. For BCS-related questions, it will be quicker and easier to contact us on our website or call 800-543-1040. There's also an FAQ page that may help with some questions as well.

Anyway, as FarmerBoyBill stated, the Parts Listings for BCS tractors and attachments were requested to be removed from public access by BCS S.p.A in Italy. HOWEVER, we know this will cause problems for some people so I'm here to provide a little loophole.

The parts listings link is only accessible through the password-protected Dealer Login platform, but the parts list page itself is NOT password protected. Therefore, you can go to the following URL to access the parts lists:

Parts Listings // BCS America

I hope this helps. Thanks, and feel free to call or e-mail us for prompt replies to BCS questions!

Home // BCS America

Thanks Ross and welcome! This will help a lot!