Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell?

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell? #1  

dolomite792

Tractor
BCS 715
I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there with an older Acme A220 engine block or some other internal parts for sale? (crankshaft, connecting rod, pistons etc.) It seems buying these parts through dealers is way too cost prohibitive. I'm hoping someone might have an old Acme engine or parts lying around somewhere they wouldn't selling for a reasonable price.

Thanks

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell? #2  
I have one I pulled off a 715 I took in trade recently. It has a hole in the side of the block, so I wonder if there's any good internals left. I thought you were having carb troubles?

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell?
Carb troubles are over, apparently there was a little more wrong in there with the connecting rod and its bearings because something in there broke and then the side of the block is cracked, no doubt from the connecting rod. So now I'm just looking to rebuild it with other used parts and another used block.

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell? #4  
Did you call Earth Tools? I'll look, I may have a complete runner here as well. The 220s were a good enough engine, but they were a lot lighter duty versus the older models.

Did you call Earth Tools? I'll look, I may have a complete runner here as well. The 220s were a good enough engine, but they were a lot lighter duty versus the older models.

Yea they were the first people tha t I talked to and said some parts would cost more than a new honda engine. So I'm hoping maybe some kind soul might still have a junk one with the pieces that Im looking for. I know its a long shot but Im still hoping. Thank you very much for looking you guys.

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell? #6  
I have a few parts, may even have a short block, just email me - sales@investnamerica.com I think I may even have a spare carb as well.

ok I sent you an email with a list, just to toy with the idea of repairing it. If the price is right I may consider it. Thanks

/ Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell? #9