Tractor
    BCS 715

Default Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell?

I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there with an older Acme A220 engine block or some other internal parts for sale? (crankshaft, connecting rod, pistons etc.) It seems buying these parts through dealers is way too cost prohibitive. I'm hoping someone might have an old Acme engine or parts lying around somewhere they wouldn't selling for a reasonable price.

Thanks

Tractor
    BCS 850 diesel and 735 diesel

Default Re: Anyone have an Acme A220 with parts to Sell?

I have one I pulled off a 715 I took in trade recently. It has a hole in the side of the block, so I wonder if there's any good internals left. I thought you were having carb troubles?
    BCS 850 w/ Kohler Diesel, BCS 735 w/ Acme diesel, Agrizeta tracks, 30" tiller, Berta double rotary plow, Berta 33" 2 stage snow blower, 18 inch combined ridger, Caravaggi BIO90 chipper, Bellon 32"rough cut mower, Caravaggi stump grinder, BCS 59" duplex mower, Pallidino 20" flail mower, Ravenna trailer, trencher, 2 way plow, ridger,

John Deere B, 60, 4430 open station, 4430 SGB, 4840, 317 skid steer, and all the implements to work 'em

Tractor
    BCS 715

Carb troubles are over, apparently there was a little more wrong in there with the connecting rod and its bearings because something in there broke and then the side of the block is cracked, no doubt from the connecting rod. So now I'm just looking to rebuild it with other used parts and another used block.

Tractor

Did you call Earth Tools? I'll look, I may have a complete runner here as well. The 220s were a good enough engine, but they were a lot lighter duty versus the older models.
    BCS 850 w/ Kohler Diesel, BCS 735 w/ Acme diesel, Agrizeta tracks, 30" tiller, Berta double rotary plow, Berta 33" 2 stage snow blower, 18 inch combined ridger, Caravaggi BIO90 chipper, Bellon 32"rough cut mower, Caravaggi stump grinder, BCS 59" duplex mower, Pallidino 20" flail mower, Ravenna trailer, trencher, 2 way plow, ridger,

John Deere B, 60, 4430 open station, 4430 SGB, 4840, 317 skid steer, and all the implements to work 'em

Tractor
    BCS 715

Quote Originally Posted by farmerboybill View Post
    Did you call Earth Tools? I'll look, I may have a complete runner here as well. The 220s were a good enough engine, but they were a lot lighter duty versus the older models.
    Yea they were the first people tha t I talked to and said some parts would cost more than a new honda engine. So I'm hoping maybe some kind soul might still have a junk one with the pieces that Im looking for. I know its a long shot but Im still hoping. Thank you very much for looking you guys.

I have a few parts, may even have a short block, just email me - sales@investnamerica.com I think I may even have a spare carb as well.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Adullamman View Post
    I have a few parts, may even have a short block, just email me - sales@investnamerica.com I think I may even have a spare carb as well.
    Hey Linwood.

Tractor
    BCS 715

ok I sent you an email with a list, just to toy with the idea of repairing it. If the price is right I may consider it. Thanks