Gave the grillo a work out yesterday

/ Gave the grillo a work out yesterday #1  

plumberroy

Silver Member
Tractor
grillo 85D w/tiller and zanon mower deck. Gravely Professional 12
Got home from work yesterday checked the garden in several places and it was finally dry enough to till :thumbsup: With the wet spring I am behind on getting stuff in the ground . I widened the garden 8' so I set the depth to cut sod made a second pass a little deeper over the sod then went to full depth and tilled the whole garden (Minus the 20' I got tilled to get potatoes and onions in ealier) tilled about 35x50 in a little less than 2 hours. run and got plants got cabbage,broccoli, brussel sprouts green peppers and tomatos in, weeded the taters and onions.Grillo G85D sure does shine tilling I have used a lot of tillers and don't think any other tiller would have got as much done it the time I had after work
Roy

/ Gave the grillo a work out yesterday #2  
Sounds great, I had been looking at a Grillo or BCS and found a mainline ladybug on craigslist for next to nothing so I guess I have my tiller for now. Glad your Grillo is doing well for you.

/ Gave the grillo a work out yesterday
I took down an old fence and a tree that was shading the garden opened up the garden so I can cultivate with the grillo . planted rows wide enough to work
Recent pictures of the garden, the pink flags are marking small seedlings. I was pushing to get it cultivated. It was raining before I got to the garage once I finished tilling
Roy
P6090019_zpsb5c1f499.jpg

P6090018_zpse3a59151.jpg

P6090015_zps239fed13.jpg

P6090013_zps3be9d01c.jpg

P6090016_zps03dfa9f5.jpg