tractor year

/ tractor year #1  

hosa

Tractor
bcs 725
is there a way to date your tractor? (model year) bcs model 725

Last edited:
   / tractor year #2  
Usually by serial number. Find that first and go from there.

/ tractor year
53913, is the serial number

Last edited:
   / tractor year
it is a two wheel walk behind. i talked to bcs america. the guy that i talked to said he couldn't track it by the serial number but from the model and serial number would guess that it was about a 1990 to a 1995. more than i knew before, thanks for the info

/ tractor year #6  
it is a two wheel walk behind. i talked to bcs america. the guy that i talked to said he couldn't track it by the serial number but from the model and serial number would guess that it was about a 1990 to a 1995. more than i knew before, thanks for the info
Actually, I am very surprised he couldn't narrow it down more than that. Try sending a letter and a photo of rig and serial number plate. Say that you are doing an article for historical purposes. Maybe you will get another person that shows a little more interest. Just a thought!

/ tractor year #7  
hosa: Recently I purchased an old 735 from Craig's list. I've gotten a lot of good information from this forum. One bit was an English web site with good drawings for older BCS machines. It is Tracmaster Ltd | Home. Go to the parts section and click on the various sections that eventually get you to the archives section. It will say older BCS machines and list the 725, 735, etc. It is a big file and will take several seconds to download. You will notice in the lower right hand corner the date of each drawing. It shows the drawing changes for the various years. Just by knowing what is on your machine you can narrow it down to within about two years. I'm pretty sure that my old 735 is an '87 to '89 model. It's a little frustrating but it will give you some idea. I hope that this helps you out. mrrog