Yannmar clone on a Bcs anyone tried one?

/ Yannmar clone on a Bcs anyone tried one? #1  

Dsl power

Tractor
BCS 735
Has anyone tried a yanmar clone on a Bcs? I was thinking of putting one on my 735. I know they are heavy but how does that extra weight negatively affect the machine or is a good thing to have the extra weight? I'll take any thoughts or experiences you ball might have.

/ Yannmar clone on a Bcs anyone tried one? #2  
I know a guy named Rob in New York has put one on his machine. He agrees it's heavy, but is satisfied with it. BUT, he hasn't figured out how to attach an OPC yet. Diesel engines typically come with a kill switch that is always off unless you pull out a lever. The OPCs on walk-behinds are always on, unless you hold down a lever. The Lombardinis Joel puts on the machines all need to have a plate changed so that he can have an OPC. It's a fairly simple task with the Loms, dunno about the yanmar clones. You can surely run without an OPC, but sure is nice to know that the machine will stop when you let go.

/ Yannmar clone on a Bcs anyone tried one?
Good to here that he likes it! I may have found a used YANMAR 10hp on Craigslist for the same price as the China clone. I'm not worried about the opc. My 735 is too old to have the opc on it.