Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas?

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas? #1  

Dsl power

Tractor
BCS 735
Just wanting experiences with problems or like and dislikes of the 2 wheelers with diesel engines? I'm a big fan of diesel engines just love the way they sound and run! Any and all opinions and experiences are welcome.

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas? #2  
Don't have one but I was told you had to work it a lot to break even, But even so I want a diesel.

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas?
I use them for just about everything so break eve shouldn't be an issue. I put around 400hrs a year on my old 735. I have a very large diesel tank at my place to fill from so diesels are what I like to have for engines for simplicity sack.

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas? #4  
I have lots of diesels around but, it was hard to justify the cost. I almost bought a used one, but in the end I went with a new Grillo 107D with the Honda because it was the best value and I liked the tiller design much better. I also liked the fairly low noise of the Honda.

I would love to have a new 853 diesel, but I just couldn't swallow the cost with the gas Grillo option that is such a capable machine at about half the cost.. Maybe if it was my only tractor, but I have other diesel tractors already. I guess it really depends on how many hours you put on per year, I'm probably around 50 or so.

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas? #5  
I went thru the same thoughts and ended up with a 853 diesel. I run mine several time a week so it was a good choice. Where I live flat ground is rare and the diesel does better on the slopes. If I had it to do over again I still would go diesel.

/ Bcs or Grillo diesel vs gas?
I have very steep slopes here and full pressure lubrication is one of the things I like about the diesels and I can even put a pressure Guage on them which I want for my own piece of mind.