My AEBI AM10 project

/ My AEBI AM10 project #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
Hope to get this machine up and running

IMG_20140513_172256.jpg

This machine have no sign of wear in the gearbox and it has many hours hard work

IMG_20140507_175433.jpg

The engine is in a sorry state, parked outside and some one needed a spark plug toke it so the engine block and piston are gone.

/ My AEBI AM10 project #2  
Nice find, hope you can get it back to working condition. Keep us updated.

/ My AEBI AM10 project
Its the engine that stops me, I can bore the engine and fit a overdim piston, or find a better engine but its still a small engine thats 50 years old and made i very small series so parts ar hard to get and very expensive.
There are the options on a Loncin or Honda engine, Loncin have the right PTO size and are cheap.

IMG_20140513_172401.jpg

IMG_20140507_175449.jpg

/ My AEBI AM10 project #4  
Well, I always say a running machine with an engine conversion will get more work done than a broken machine that's all original waiting years for a part. There are a few on the site that have converted Gravelys from their original engine to the Chondas (Chinese Hondas). It just depends on what you as the owner want as a finished product.

/ My AEBI AM10 project
Got the price on bore the block and get the valvs done, it was not so bad, ca 140$. But I think a overdim piston can be expensive.

/ My AEBI AM10 project
Nice find, hope you can get it back to working condition. Keep us updated.

The plan is to make it a working machine, its been here since it was new and it was run whit a broken headgasket until the head it self was destroid by the leak.
The machine is swiss made so its no cheap design so if i get it working good i have it for decades.

/ My AEBI AM10 project #7  
Yes AEBI is swiss and still made today, there use to be a US distributor in the northeastern US, I imagine they are still there. Even current models look very robust, I would guess they are also spendy.

/ My AEBI AM10 project
Found a better engine

ForumRunner_20140614_111436.png

ForumRunner_20140614_111545.png

Last edited:
   / My AEBI AM10 project
So now the carburettor stops me, its full of rust and dirt and I must find a way to loosen the needle and other small moving parts. Any good advice?

/ My AEBI AM10 project #10  
put it in a container with brake fluid and leave it for a while, it use to take off some goo