hiller/furrower on grillo tiller

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller #1  

frontyardfarm

Tractor
Grillo 107D, Cub Cadet
Hi,

I have a question about using a hiller/furrower that was given to me. It is the type you can attach to a behind a BCS tiller so you have a furrow after the bed is tilled.

I am wondering, is there is any way to use it with a Grillo tiller? I looked on my tiller and didn't see any way to attach it. Is there some type of adapter I can get?

Thanks,

Chris

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller #2  
Yes, you need to buy a part to do so. They're right around $20. It's the silver part in the pic. Contact your local Grillo dealer or Earth Tools

DSC00310.jpg

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller
Thanks a bunch. We really appreciate your help!

Chris

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller #4  
Farmerboy, I can't seem to find the Grillo dealers list on earthtools anymore. I searched for 15 mins and zilch. I've seen it before. Do you know where it is? Was it lost in the new website?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller #5  
Farmerboy, I can't seem to find the Grillo dealers list on earthtools anymore. I searched for 15 mins and zilch. I've seen it before. Do you know where it is? Was it lost in the new website?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet
Earth Tools, go to Walk Behind Tractors from the menu on the left. Select Grillo from the tabs along the top. Then look for the "CLICK HERE for a list of Grillo dealers in North America (and the West Indies)." lower on the page. http://earthtoolsbcs.com/static/pdf/Grillo_dealer_list_Aug_2014.pdf

/ hiller/furrower on grillo tiller #6  
Thanks Ford850. It's hard to find. I asked Joel quite a while ago about making it more prominent. Might be time again. The site really isn't much DIFFERENT, just a different look.