foam fill dealers

/ foam fill dealers #1  

cmyoung2

Gold Member
Tractor
BCS 850, Kubota BX2230 w/FEL, mid mount mower, 41" tiller Kubota L3600 w/4-1FEL, Farmi winch
Does anyone know of dealers/shops who will foam fill tires in or close to NW North Carolina? I am about 45 miles N of Boone, travel to Raleigh through Winston and Greensboro fairly often, Wytheville VA is not too far.

/ foam fill dealers #2  
May I ask, is this for flat preventative or what? I know a place that can help, depending on what you're doing.

/ foam fill dealers
Looking to add weight, no flats is a bonus.

/ foam fill dealers #4  
Supergrip in Piney Flats, Tn. They're a little out of your way, but probably not much farther than Wytheville, Va.

As far as I know they don't foam fill tires, but they have this gel they install in tires that will heal a cut up to a 1/4" and it adds quite a bit of weight.

/ foam fill dealers #5  
There a few in Knoxville tn. Surely Asheville has a commercial tire store. Look for someone who does heavy equipment tires. That's who does ours.

/ foam fill dealers #6  
You could ask a local commercial construction equipment dealer like RSC or Sunbelt etc. Many skidsteer loaders have foam filled tires and the rental places go through them. I bet the rental shops know where to get tires filled. In Atlanta, the rental shops sometimes fill the tires in house.