Agria 77010G

/ Agria 77010G #1  

Titus2014

Tractor
Not yet
Hi guys just picked up my first walk behind tractor. It a near mint (<10 operating hours) Agria 77010G.

The problem I have is I don't have any manuals for it.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction? or offer up any other info?

Doesn't seem to be much in the line of english material for it online.

It powered by a Lombardini 1 im 350 motor and has a 550mm rotarytiller on it

cheers

/ Agria 77010G #2  
I believe Agria is a German company. They are not available in the US, though I wish they were. Look on their website. It's likely they have them available for free download and printing.

/ Agria 77010G
Thanks Farmer unfortunately there's no 77010G model on their website, don't know if its a Australian only model or not. either way the Lombardini motor is 8hp, the thing is built like a tank! It had been sitting idle for over 4 years, got it home, cleaned the fuel tank and lines, checked the plug, refuelled and started first pull!

/ Agria 77010G #4  
Hi! I think 77010G is the serial number .Model number are only four numbers as 2400 or 3400 etc.
We like pictures. May be Somebody have the same.
You can go on Youtube they are a lot of Agria walk behind tractor probably one as yours. Good Luck! Oldmech

/ Agria 77010G
20150428_183143.jpg20150428_183239.jpg20150428_183255.jpg20150428_183314.jpg

Here some photos of it. I wonder if 77010g is an Australian model

/ Agria 77010G #6  
Lucky Bugger, I was going to put an offer on that machine, but since i have two Pasquali 934's and a valpadana I decided i probably have enough! :duh: How is the machine going for you?

/ Agria 77010G
Hi its going great. Built like a tank. I had been looking at some grillo and bcs new in the shops and there where super nice, but this agria is all steel, and heavy gauge steel at that. Doesn't have diff brakes, but I'm big enough to man handled it around. the transport gear is very quick. No manuals though, been a hard grind trying to find one. I think the model number is aussie or something because nothing comes up in the northern hemisphere for that number the current model in the shops here in tassie with a 8 hp honda engine is a model number 7710GRV so trying to get that manual at least.

/ Agria 77010G #8  
The Agria 7700 looks pretty similar. Have you tried contacting Agria directly? Service

/ Agria 77010G
yes i've emailed them but didn't get a reply

/ Agria 77010G #10  
Hi Titus2014 :)

As I read your posts this April regarding the Agria 77010G, it made me sad to see that you did not get any reply from Agria on your email.

I have spent the last 15 years living in Germany, and although I have no connections to Agria, I sent them an email as well to see if I had perhaps more luck. I got a reply stating that the 77010G had been produced in Spain by Agria-Hispania. I also contacted them, and I got an email with a spare part catalogue and a user manual (operating instructions) attached as pdf-files.

The spare part catalogue covers the 7708 and 7709 models, whereas the user manual covers the 7708, 7709, 7710 and 7714 models.

If you have an interest in these two files, please send me a private message, and I will mail them to you.

This information on Agria Hispania might be interesting for you:

Agria Hispania - Tractor & Construction Plant Wiki - Wikia

This is the company homepage:

Maquinaria de construcción, agrícola y jardinería | Agria

Sorry for my late reply, but I hope that you have been able to find some information on your Agria, otherwise this was perhaps a small beginning.

Best regards

Jens