Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada #1  

FreshRouteFarm

Silver Member
Tractor
Case IH 485, David Brown 995
I'm happy to announce that I am setting up shop as a Grillo dealer here in New Brunswick and can't wait for our first tractors to arrive. Will keep updating as we find happy customers for these great machines.

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada #2  
Got any photos of them???

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada #5  
I'm happy to announce that I am setting up shop as a Grillo dealer here in New Brunswick and can't wait for our first tractors to arrive. Will keep updating as we find happy customers for these great machines.

Good to hear, I wish you luck.
I considered Grillo when shopping for a 2-wheeled tractor but, according to their web site, there was only one Canadian dealer - in Saskatchewan?
BCS is not much better, my nearest dealer is 5 hours away and has to order parts from Calgary, AB. So far, my 732 has been 'bullet-proof'.

Al

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada #6  
Been very happy with my G-85D with the 8hp diesel over the years.

One thing I did learn the hard way....check the oil EVERY time. I always put fresh in mine for the fall storage, and one spring I got it out and fired it up w/o checking.....about 5 minutes later, I had a "runaway" diesel on my hands....an engine that was screaming at some unbelievable RPM for a diesel, and no way to shut it off ( I later learned I should have jerked the air cleaner off and stuffed my shirt in it to choke off the air supply).

Seems over the winter, diesel fuel leaked past the pump seal, located low on that engine, and ran into the crankcase.....which IF I had checked the oil level, I would have seen...and when it heated a little, that extra volume was slipping past the piston rings and burning away ! You haven't truly lived until you hear a diesel go to chainsaw revs ! ahahahaaaaaa....

Anyway, after a few minutes, it finally quit, with me hiding behind the shed expecting it to blow in a million pieces at any time. I changed oil, fired it back up, running at a nice steady low rpm, and had no issues with it since.

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada #7  
Got any pics of these machines?

/ Bringing Grillo to Atlantic Canada
Our first tractors have arrived! Here is one of our new G110 after it came out of the shipping crate.
13095956_685001444971061_3004248102363957463_n.jpg
Can't wait to get a crowd together for a demo day.