New to me Bcs 732 differential lock issue

/ New to me Bcs 732 differential lock issue #1  

Buckshotlb

Tractor
Bcs, Jd 830 rice special
I just bought a used 2012 Bcs 732. I was tilling my garden with the 26" tiller but it is a chore to turn at the end of the row....I'm thinking the diff lock is always engaged even when I change the lever. There must be something wrong inside. What do you think could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

/ New to me Bcs 732 differential lock issue #2  
First, unlocked is with the T-bar handle forward. Check to see if the cable is seized. Watch the lever on the top plate of the transmission while you flip the T-bar handle forward and back. If the lever on the plate moves, your cable is good. You should lubricate the cables on occasion.

I once went over an 850 that had a diff lock that wouldn't unlock. Turns out someone had removed the top plate and the lever was in the wrong spot when they put it back on. I remember it being a pain to do, but I was able to remove the top plate and get the lever back in the right spot.

/ New to me Bcs 732 differential lock issue
The cable is not seized....maybe the lever isn't orientated right. I'll have to open it up probably.

/ New to me Bcs 732 differential lock issue
So I opened up the transmission and found nothing wrong other then the shift fork was not in correctly. I unhooked the return spring and placed the cover back on based on the service instructions on the bcsamerica website. Then bolted 2 of the 3 bolts into place, I then hooked the tail of the spring back on and put the 3rd bolt in. Total of 30 min. Works super.