Grillo g85 oil changing

/ Grillo g85 oil changing #1  

okra1551

Tractor
grillo g85, JD 5200
pretty new to the forum, and also my grillo. Can't find a ton of info in either my spare parts booklet or the use and maintenance manual about which dipstick is the oil and how I can go ab out checking / changing it.

Anyone know or know what manual I can get that'll tell me?

Thanks!

/ Grillo g85 oil changing #2  
Hi okra1551,

You can find the manuals and parts lists here: Support Grillo Spa - Agrigarden Machines

This is the UK site, but judging by the number of languages included in the manual, it's likely the same for US models. It sounds like you may already have these though.

The engine and gearbox oil dipsticks are shown on page 83 of the manual (Fig. 5 & Fig. 6), and details about types of oil, amounts and levels etc. can be found on page 10 under 'Putting the machine into service' and 'Instructions for use'.

I think the drain plug for the gearbox is part number 36691 on the 'GEAR BOX' page of the parts booklet. It's on the bottom right, at the back of the tractor as you stand behind it.

I started a thread a while back about the tiller oil change which you might find useful too: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/2-wheeled-tractors/298116-grillo-g85-tiller-oil-change.html

You might find some interesting stuff here also: Earth Tools

Anyway, hope some of that helps