Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
   / Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #2  
I have a trencher for my BCS. I looked on your link, and it looks like my attachment does the same as what they call an edger does - cuts a trench 2" wide by up to 8" deep. They're very uncommon, but can be found. I'd sell you mine as I haven't used it in 6 years, but then I used it a few weeks ago to make a trench for raspberries. I did a quick search for BCS trencher attachment and came up empty handed. If I get a chance, I'll post a picture of mine.

There's also a company called DMR (think they used to be Westech, but am not sure on that) that makes a trencher for installing invisible dog fence. it only cuts a very narrow trench to install the wire underground.

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor
I saw the dmr. When I first found out about BCS, they had a trencher. Farmer, I'm about a year out from needing one, but I will let you know.

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #4  
0913161309.jpg0913161310a.jpg

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #5  
Nice tracks farmerboybill! I also have a BCS trencher. Have used it a few times. I like it. I have a short video of me testing it for the first time. I will upload to youtube and post the link for those interested (probably tomorrow). Its too bad they don't make it anymore. From what I understand they only made 100 of them. Mine does not have the guard and the wheel in the back. For now here is a pic I found of what the trench dug with the BCS trencher, looks like.
S1560001.JPG

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #6  
I guess you stand on red shelf at the back to hold it down...Pretty cool

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #7  
I guess you stand on red shelf at the back to hold it down...Pretty cool

I don't know for sure, but I doubt the intent was to stand on it. Safety issue. Most likely its there as a safety guard. I uploaded a video of me testing mine back in the spring. I like the trencher a lot. check it out. It is a shame they are no longer made.

/ Rubber Band Commerical Two Wheel Tractor #8  
It goes in the ground with zero effort. It is essentially a 2 inch wide tiller with a discharge chute. The wheel goes where it is in the picture for transport only. It goes into the sideways pipe on the shield when in use. Keeps the shield from dragging on the ground. It's a very seldom used attachment. I used it once to mark out landscaping for a person, and used it again to plant raspberries where I didn't want to tear up too much sod.