Gravely Rebadged

/ Gravely Rebadged #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
Looks like gravely is at it again selling rebadged rapids. This one is rubber band run and has hydros your find on a zero turn at tractor supply. Just awful.

Single-axle walk-behind tractors - Rapid Technic AG

Gravely's YouTube site really makes it seem that they built it themselves.

/ Gravely Rebadged #2  
Gravely has been using Rapid for quite some time, the previous M and U? models were Rapids and (choke, gag) super spendy! I suspect the old original design wouldn't meet industry safety standards and retro fitting to do so was impossible so they rebadge. It is what it is, at least they still supply a lot of parts for the older machines! I think some of the T head engine parts are NLA however.

For the coin I believe I would go Grillo/BCS if I were in the market for a new machine even though they might not be as refined? as the Gravelys. From what I see you could buy 2 Grillos for one Gravely. The attachments for the Grillo/BCS are reasonably priced also.

/ Gravely Rebadged
That right. The had the hydro series in the early 2010s. The started around $8500

/ Gravely Rebadged #4  
Looks like gravely is at it again selling rebadged rapids. This one is rubber band run and has hydros your find on a zero turn at tractor supply. Just awful.

Single-axle walk-behind tractors - Rapid Technic AG

Gravely's YouTube site really makes it seem that they built it themselves.

I have a Gravely with a Kohler (12HP?)
It has dual wheels, a steering brake, and a 30" rotary mower.
I bought it new, way back when...... late 80's?
I don't use it anymore,(5' brush hog instead) so was considering selling it.
Asked my son if I should sell. He said.... "He11 no dad".
So I will keep it ....for him!

/ Gravely Rebadged #5  
I've got my Dad's old Gravely with the Kohler 12, 40 inch mowing deck and the 30 inch rotary cutter. He also bought it in the early 80s and other than a new carb and head gasket, it's still going strong. I still use it for mowing up close to buildings, and small areas where it's impractical to get the tractor and mower in. I'm guessing that it will still be running when I'm not.