1967 Ford 3400 3pt Issues

/ 1967 Ford 3400 3pt Issues #1  

plrinaldo

Tractor
1967 Ford 3400
Been having ongoing problems with the 3pt. Worked for a while after i changed the filters and fluids in the rear sump however power to the 3pt remained intermittent. Then the 3pt stopped completely and the pump failed (blew some seals) .Pump has been rebuilt but 3pr still doesnt work. I have tried priming the pump using various tips on here with no luck:(..
I am suspecting or rather hoping that there is a problem in the hydraulic lines. I dont see any obvious leaks but the suction line has 2 dents in it squishing the line to about half its normal diameter. I have a replacement line coming and will be inspecting the rear sump again as well since ill be draining it to change the hydraulic line. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.

/ 1967 Ford 3400 3pt Issues #2  
Love ford tractors! I'd suggest posting this in the ford forum, this subforum doesn't get a lot of traffic, but people get really excited about deere, ford, case and international tractors!!

/ 1967 Ford 3400 3pt Issues
Love ford tractors! I'd suggest posting this in the ford forum, this subforum doesn't get a lot of traffic, but people get really excited about deere, ford, case and international tractors!!
Ah ok. Thanks! I'm new to this forum.