Where to buy tires for the BCS?

/ Where to buy tires for the BCS? #1  

ottawarob

Silver Member
Tractor
BCS, MF 1540
I was wondering if you fine folks could give me any tips for where I could find tires and rims for a BCS 853 locally (Ottawa, Ontario Canada.) It seems like if I could avoid internet shipping, etc, that would be great. Are they a common ATV tire size or a pretty custom/proprietary bolt circle pattern?

Thanks!

/ Where to buy tires for the BCS? #2  
You have the standard BCS 20" (rim = 5" wide, 10" diameter and the tire is 20" high), right? Grasshopperranch from Youtube used 22 inch interco swamp lite ATV tires. Read the description (he does not talk about it in the video itself) from his video here: BCS 853 with cleats digging potatoes #1 - YouTube.

Not sure how wide you can go on the tires, over the rim before there are problems, and he does not mention tire width.

You may find internet with shipping = less than local by a good bit.

/ Where to buy tires for the BCS?
Man the machines look fun with big tires, that's quite something!

I have the 4.5" extensions on order, I may get the even wider ones but figure this will play well with my bush mower and make things a little less see-saw-y when I hit an uneven patch.

I'm in Canada, but somewhat near the border. Cross border pick up is an option! Just seems a little weird to buy tires off the internet when there are so many ATV/farm shops around.

You have the standard BCS 20" (rim = 5" wide, 10" diameter and the tire is 20" high), right? Grasshopperranch from Youtube used 22 inch interco swamp lite ATV tires. Read the description (he does not talk about it in the video itself) from his video here: BCS 853 with cleats digging potatoes #1 - YouTube.

Not sure how wide you can go on the tires, over the rim before there are problems, and he does not mention tire width.

You may find internet with shipping = less than local by a good bit.

/ Where to buy tires for the BCS? #4  
check with the carlisle tire people in PA also for a tire for the 2 wheel mule they make a lot of USA made tires for many uses.