Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #1  

anastasie

Tractor
Grillo 110DF
Hi everybody!

I discovered these days a company from Serbia called FPM Agromehanika and they build also 2 wheel tractors and implements for them.
What was interesting in the flyer i saw was that their 2 wheel tractors have 2 PTO (one for the PTO driven trailer), and the most powerful machine reaches speeds up to 16 KM per hour. I was already looking for a BCS/Grillo to buy.

Do you know this company, have you ever used their tractors? Do they compare in quality with BCS/Grillo?

Are the Kipor/Kama engines good?

I am looking forward for your answers!

Thank you and may you have a blessed day!

Anastasie

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #2  
Slava Isusu Christu!

Anastasie,

I live in Slovakia, and I think I've come across this company before. But I have no experience with their products.

Something you might consider looking at is the TPS Labinprogres two wheel tractors. They are exact copies of Goldonis (originally, maybe still made under license). The version "Special" has the PTO synchronized for powered trailers. They are heavy machines made with a good deal of cast iron. They use Lombardini motors, as do the Italians. You might also look through classified advertisements. I bought mine from Italy after looking through Subito.it - Annunci gratuiti Case, Auto usate, Moto, Offerte lavoro e annunci Usato -- I think as you are Romanian that Italian isn't too hard to figure out?

The thing to consider is what attachments you want, and how much they cost new or used -- and in the latter case whether used attachments are available at all. It is possible to make adapters to go between different models, but of course this adds to the cost. Sometimes it may be justified, if you find an implement at a really low price, as I did with a rotary plow and now lately a mulching mower.

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #3  
For example:

Croatia, for 1600€, a Goldoni with a powered trailer and rotovator. Freza/Motokutivator labin progres

Italy: rotary plow for 450€: Aratro rotante - Accessori Moto In vendita Firenze

Serbia: Goldoni 140 with diesel motor for 1300€: Prodaje se motokultivator :: Svaštara - oglasi brzo i jednostavno

My strategy though was to find first a seller selling the powered trailer with the two wheel tractor, as i figured this would be the hardest to match up. Almost always there is a rotovator in the deal as well. Then match up other implements as required.

You should also take in to account whether you will be using forward facing implements. Some of the two wheel tractors have handle bars that can not be rotated, so you cannot use for instance mowers or snow blowers.

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #4  
wow, those powered trailers are super expensive here! if that were available in the USA it'd be a deal. There's only one model or so of Grillo that can do a powered trailer. Trailer and tractor for 1600 euro is really good. Tiller is gravy.

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #5  
wow, those powered trailers are super expensive here! if that were available in the USA it'd be a deal. There's only one model or so of Grillo that can do a powered trailer. Trailer and tractor for 1600 euro is really good. Tiller is gravy.

I've wondered before how it might be shipping gray market Goldoni's to the US. :-D If I lived in Italy I would probably do that-- buy up rotary plows when people put them on subito for a good price, rotary harrows, fix up two wheel tractors, etc. and then find someone in the US to sell them. But alas I am a two day drive from northern Italy (at least for me, it takes two days. my wife's cousin lives there and she manages the drive in one day.).

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #6  
I've wondered before how it might be shipping gray market Goldoni's to the US. :-D If I lived in Italy I would probably do that-- buy up rotary plows when people put them on subito for a good price, rotary harrows, fix up two wheel tractors, etc. and then find someone in the US to sell them. But alas I am a two day drive from northern Italy (at least for me, it takes two days. my wife's cousin lives there and she manages the drive in one day.).

This is just for the trailer, and the shipping fees look very unfriendly:

Erreppi Driven-Wheel Utility Trailer to fit Grillo G131
Synchronized PTO kit required on G131 tractor
Item RTS-120-131 $3999 $3700
(If shipped, $250 Crating Charge will apply, over & above freight charges)
Synchronized PTO kit required for G131 (Item 9B5712) $399 $350
Optional Load Protection grill for front of bed (Extends 28” above bed…provides “roll” protection too!) $250

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #7  
Not much of a mark-up-- new ones cost from 2500€ to 3500€, although this is with the VAT tax. There are 4 different Erreppi models on Subito, each one compatible with different two wheel tractors:

MOTOCOLTIVATORI COMPATIBILI:
II° o BARBIERI Leopard o BCS 737 - 745 - 755 o BRUMI 331 o ERREPPI MC 383
o FORT RS180 - 180S - Centauro o GOLDONI Special - Sp. Lux - Sp. 140 - 150 - 128 o GRILLO 127 - 129 - 131 o LAMPACRESCIA Castoro Super o ROTECO Duran (Mid 114)

So one thing that tells me is that a used powered trailer that works with the Goldoni Special series should also work with your BCS. It would just require some modification of attachment and PTO shaft. Can you find enough other people near you looking for these and other parts to fill a shipping container? ;-)

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #8  
Are the Kipor/Kama engines good?

No first hand experience, but a bit of research shows that it is a Chinese company producing them, that used to produce some Honda generator sets as well, until Honda got upset that they were selling a copy of the generator for less. Often, as they say, you get what you pay for. That being said, I have a 4 stroke gas engine that is a chinese copy of a Honda on a vibratory plate compactor and so far no problems with it.

In Czechia and Slovakia I have also found companies selling the Kipor brand engines, so I would assume that getting spare parts if something breaks isn't going to be a problem.

Looking at the technical data however, the power output of the Kipor/Kama diesel motors is not close to the Lombardini ones that are paired with each model. I can't find a chart of the more powerful one, but looking at the 178F motor chart one also notes that you are pushed in to a region of motor operation that is not very efficient for fuel consumption when you go up to 3600 RPM:
dieselovy-motor-kama-km178f-krivka.jpg

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor
Slava Na V'iki!

Thank you very much for your answers!

I looked at the Goldoni, pretty masssive machines, at least the old ones. I would prefer to buy the machine from a store that offers also warranty. My knowledge of mechanics is limited...

Also i will scan the Romanian market :)

Thank you again and a blessed lent!

A.

/ Serbian made FPM Agromehanika 2 wheel tractor #10  
I have read a lot about the need for synchronized pto's, but when we made homemade power trailer for our old 4 wheeled tractors, we just used a transmission in the PTO driveline. You simply find a gear in the transmission that matches the ground speed of the 2 wheel tractor. It is not ideal, but a used transmission is easy enough to find and couple up.

A great workaround.