Post pics of your two wheeler

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #2  
Here's a few of mine hooked to a trailer with another project on board. Last two pics are the gas tank after I moved it to the front of engine, away from muffler, had trouble with vapor lock during hot weather this summer and Joel at Earth Tools suggested 100LL AV gas, this was easier solution. Last pic is with the tank in original position, and before paint and new decal from Earth Tools, Joel is a gold mine when it comes to these machines.

Attachments

• DSCF1082 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1082 (Medium).JPG
    137 KB · Views: 2,139
  • DSCF1083 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1083 (Medium).JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,461
  • DSCF1084 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1084 (Medium).JPG
    155 KB · Views: 1,197
  • DSCF1085 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1085 (Medium).JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,084
  • DSCF1086 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF1086 (Medium).JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,106
  • 473646-BCS-4R.jpg
    473646-BCS-4R.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,790
   / Post pics of your two wheeler #3  
Here is my homemade wheelbarrow attachment. I keep the grass down around my place with the 31" brush hog from Joel at Earthtools, works well, I have run over some hidden rocks and stumps, and have not destroyed it yet. The BCS has worked out well, I can get under all the oak trees, and mow some steep slopes without any problems.

DSCN0748.jpg

/ Post pics of your two wheeler
Both very cool BCS machines.

Bentworker, what tires do you have for your BCS. They look very nice?

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #5  
Here are some pics of my Gravely with a 40" mower. When I change implements I'll take more pic's.

Solo

Attachments

• 100_1212 (Small).JPG
    100_1212 (Small).JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,720
  • 100_1213 (Small).JPG
    100_1213 (Small).JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 100_1214 (Small).JPG
    100_1214 (Small).JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 1,004
Thanks, I'll check the store out. Those tires look like they will come in handy.

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #8  
I bought a receiver like you have on your bucket at Farm/Fleet, looks like it would work great.. I dont have it welded or bolted yet, but soon, I have a clamp on one and it moves too easy while under load.. You think you have an original idea, stick around a while, somebody already did it.. :)

I got the idea for the reciever from reading these forums. I think just about everything has been thought of already.

It does work well. Since I'm not much of a welder, I just drilled some holes and bolted it right up. Only took a few minutes to do and now I can move the trailers around really easy.

/ Post pics of your two wheeler #10  
Bentworker said:
The bigger tires help out a lot with the mower, it got the engine up out of the way so I can actually drive it across a ditch without getting stuck.

Interesting...I've a similar problem with my 853 with the sickle bar when cutting in a ditch.

But...how much do they increase ground speed? I use second gear when mowing, and it's a comfortable walking speed. Do you have to jog to keep up? :D

And, I keep it in low gear when tilling...can't imagine going much faster than it does with the stock tires, but that probably depends a lot on ground conditions.