Replacement Cultivator shank

/ Replacement Cultivator shank #1  

xlr82v2

Platinum Member
Tractor
2007 Mahindra 3525, 1952 Ford 8N
I'm in need of a replacement cultivator shank... C style, with one hole where it bolts to the cultivator frame, and 2 holes where the sweep bolts on.

It has "8R8" stamped into it on the back, near the mounting hole.

Does anyone know of an online place to get one of these... I can't find any locally, and the local FNH dealer was of no help either.

Thanks for any help!!

/ Replacement Cultivator shank #2  
Being you are in my neck of the woods I can tell you a few places you might have luck. Bucheitt's in Sparta, IL or Perryville or Jackson in Misery (chances are if one Bucheitt's doesn'thave it the others won't either), Rural King in Carbondale, or any Tractor Supply nearby.

You might also try Davis Farm Equipment in Perryville, there are a few other equipment deales in the St. Gen/Perryville area that may be able to help you.

/ Replacement Cultivator shank
Birdhunter1 said:
Being you are in my neck of the woods I can tell you a few places you might have luck. Bucheitt's in Sparta, IL or Perryville or Jackson in Misery (chances are if one Bucheitt's doesn'thave it the others won't either), Rural King in Carbondale, or any Tractor Supply nearby.

You might also try Davis Farm Equipment in Perryville, there are a few other equipment deales in the St. Gen/Perryville area that may be able to help you.
Well Howdy Neighbor! I'm in Ellis Grove.

I've already been to all of those places, no luck. I might go back to Davis Farm Supply, the salesman that was looking for me wasn't really "into it" at the time, if you know what I mean. The parts guys were all busy, so the floor salesman helped me when I was there. :rolleyes:

I know these things are available, because 2 of the shanks on this cultivator were new when I got it, and they came from FNH. Or, maybe they were available...:eek:

/ Replacement Cultivator shank #4  
FNH or CNH?
If it was CNH that woudl be Case/New Holland and could either be from a New Holland or Case/IH dealer. I am not too familiar with dealers and such in areas just to the north of you but I'd like to think there is somewhere that would have it.

/ Replacement Cultivator shank
That would be Ford/New Holland... I'm stuck in the past! There's no red paint to be found anywhere (except New Holland Red) at Jerry Davis's place. He's getting big into Kubota now though... more orange than blue anymore.