farm auction Carlisle PA

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #1  

jimmysisson

Veteran Member
Tractor
1993 NH 2120 (the best), 1974 MF 135 (sold, but solid), 1947 Farmall A (bought, sold, bought back, sold again), 1956 MH50 lbt (sold, in 1980, darn it)
   / farm auction Carlisle PA #2  
Sure is some neat old stuff on there. If it was around my part of the country I think my checkbook would be a little lighter.

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #3  
Here is another one next week in PA as well. Some NICE, but sure to be expensive stuff here. Only a about 90 minutes from me but I can't go to this one as it is on a Monday.

McGrew Equipment

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #4  
:) There are auctions like that in this area almost weekly. We have a bullitin board in our store where guys post the fliers.

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #5  
Yep, that's the great thing about the area Messicks Farm and I are in, lots of farms and lot's of farm auctions.

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #6  
MessickFarmEqu said:
:) There are auctions like that in this area almost weekly. We have a bullitin board in our store where guys post the fliers.

Well since you are relatively close to me can I PM you when I am looking for a good auction to attend . . . since you guys have the inside line and all.;) There are not that many that I see come up in northern VA. That said I am only 7 miles from the MD line and about an hour from you I believe.

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #9  
A local farmer passed away and they are auctioning off his equipment on April 19th. He had 78 tractors plus a lot more stuff. Its in Duanesburg NY. Heres a link.

MacFadden & Sons Inc.

/ farm auction Carlisle PA #10  
pengs68 said:
A local farmer passed away and they are auctioning off his equipment on April 19th. He had 78 tractors plus a lot more stuff. Its in Duanesburg NY. Heres a link.

MacFadden & Sons Inc.

Wow, I just want to see some pictures.