Ford 532 square baler--any insights?

/ Ford 532 square baler--any insights?
Just a follow-up:

The good news is the Ford 532 baled perfectly--never missed a knot, everything flowed and fed fine, and I'm very happy with what I saw--the bad news is on a section of field where I made 500 bales first cutting, I only made 19 yesterday due to our drought. I only clipped it to whack down the milkweed before it went to seed to tell you the truth. So it wasn't much of a test, but was enough to knock the rust off and get the juices flowing. I figure now to go on a deeper search for grease fittings, chains, belts, and other areas that need PB Blaster or attention.

I was particularly impressed with how clean it picked up the hay off the ground, especially since windrows were so tiny in spots and the hay was quite fine and blow-away fluffy. I had trouble with the JD 336 I used first cutting with that, and it often had trouble picking up, and left a bit of a trail where the windrow had been.

I'm encouraged to think this machine might work for me for a couple of seasons until I can regroup and upgrade around here.

/ Ford 532 square baler--any insights? #12  
We have a ford 532 which we have had for a few years and has done a good job for us. We only do about 1500 bales a year, but we are having trouble with it knoting on one side and wandered what model NH baler did you get parts of off for the knotters. It is slow but has done good.

/ Ford 532 square baler--any insights? #13  
not looking for parts, but an actual service manual! Right now putting in new clutch plates and going to sharpen the knives. Ours runs great....just not fast :)