Hesston Tractors

/ Hesston Tractors #21  
New Holland dealers can get most parts for Fiat ag tractors.

Fiat has been in bed with many manufacturers (Oliver. White, Allis Chalmers) before they marketed Fiats as Hesstons in the late 70s - 80s. The Kubota 30 series sold in the 80s-90s was a license of the Fiat design - carbon copy.

The tractors themselves are very well made and simple. We had several customers that had close to 10000 hours and still going - don't be afraid of them.

/ Hesston Tractors #22  
Hello, I'm from Manitoba and I have a Hesston 70-66DT tractor that I'm in the rebuild/restore stage and there are some parts that I can't get from my local NH dealer, wonder if anyone knows where can get parts in north America for these and also a complete set of manuals, I have a jensales manual and its missing information. Also if anyone knows where there are wreckers that someone could also get parts that would be great. I'll upload pics at a later date. Any information on these model of tractor's would be appreciated. I find it hard to find someone that knows much about them being that they are old and been changed hands a few times.