Tractor
    Kubota L3400HST

Default Vermeer Chipper Parts source

Hello all, Could some one point me to a good source for Vermeer Chipper Parts (online or in the Mid-Atlantic region)? I purchased a used little BC600XL and would like to rehab it, blades, bearings, body parts as needed. I checked Vermeer's site and in their dealer locator only has a single dealer in my area.

Thanks,
    Jim

------------------------------------------------------

Life is too short to think about all the things you want to do, just go do them!

Kubota L3400-HST with - LA463-1 FEL, Woods BH80x, Landpride 72 Landscape rake, Farm Force Middle buster, FF Tow rig, CA 42" pallet forks, CA 60" xtreme duty tooth bucket, KW manufacturing 84" dozer blade, with hydraulics.

Tractor
    Case 885, Ford 4000

Default Re: Vermeer Chipper Parts source

Some of the parts you are needing are dealer-only parts. If the dealer that came up in the dealer search on Vermeer's site is unacceptable, broaden or alter the search criteria to find other dealers. Plug in a different zipcode, or broaden the seach radius.