Tractor Horsepower

/ Tractor Horsepower #11  
Re: Keyboards

JimBinMI, I'm inclined to agree with you, but they weren't quite that cheap in '93 when I did that, and besides, I wanted to see what they looked like inside./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bird

/ Tractor Horsepower #12  
Re: Keyboards

If the keyboard has a rubber membrane, throw it in the bathtub and wash it out, hang it out to dry for 3, 4 days and it should work just fine. If it has a printed circuit board on a plastic sheet, throw it out when moisture is spilled onto/into it, as you will find some of the circuits with 'burnt' spots i.e. the metalic circuit printed on it will short out and burn a gap in the circuit. My wife is an expert in ruining programable keyboards, she's working on my third one! (she ruins hers, borrows mine, I have to use an old junker, and spills coffee in it before I get her another new one.) Last time around, I bought me a M/S Natural keyboard, which drove me up the proverbial tree for a week or two, but she hates it! :eek:)

/ Tractor Horsepower #13  
9/10

Not sure but judging from how far off-key this discussion has rambled (and lookn at some a tha speellin), Ah does buleeeve there are some keyboards typin' on this heah thread very much at risk from something stronger than coffee.

/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Has anyone seen the "Nebraska Tractor Test" site recently? Cannot recall how to access, but there is much hp data there if the machine has ever been sold in NB.

J