Tractor Horsepower

/ Tractor Horsepower #1  

Anonymous Poster

Does anybody know of a website which gives the standard hp
rating for various different tractor makes and models?

/ Tractor Horsepower #3  
Try,
Tractortips.com
tractorcost.com
zimmerer kubota tractor &equipment
cravers.com
What I have forward are for Kubota,and I hope it helps.

Maybe if you check out John Deere & New Holland etc.. website they can give more information.

Take care and stay {cool]

Thomas..NH

/ Tractor Horsepower #4  
Uhhh hey Thomas, Carvers.com takes me to "Domain Cow" ... did you mean CarverEquipment.com, by any chance? /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

msig.gif

/ Tractor Horsepower
Well it just goes to show when my coffee level down /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gifMuhammad,can't even type what I'm thinking. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Tractor Horsepower #6  
Well I did it again,/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gifI can't even remember to type my name,so once again my coffee level low /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif and I hope this isn't a indacation of a long weekend./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Yes your right about Cravers website,and thanks for the info.

Take care and stay /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Tractor Horsepower #8  
Yep your right Robert. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
Coffee and a key board don't mix,for this is my second key board./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Saty safe and /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ Tractor Horsepower #9  
I learned how to take a keyboard apart and put it back together several years ago after I input a small glass of wine./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif Dang, there's a lot of little springs in there, and they just fly every direction when it comes apart./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird

/ Tractor Horsepower #10  
Re: Keyboards

Bird,

That's not worth the trouble! My brother just helped me build a new computer so now I have two, one on the internet and one not. Now the kids can do their homework and I can play on tractorbynet...when I'm not doing homework!

Anyway, we replaced the old keyboard because it was dirty! I guess from food/beverages/dirty hands. I started to clean it but it wasn't worth my trouble when I could buy a new one with more features at Staples for $10! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!