Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers?

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #1  

Jaxxson

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 450CT
I m stuck here on who is #3 and 5

Browsing around, I found what seems to be this order;

#1 John Deere
#2 CNH
#3 ??
#4 Claas
#5 ??

What do you guys think # 3 and 5 are? I would assume AgCo would be one or the other, and maybe ARGO SpA?

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #2  
What is the ranking? Highest volume, best quality, etc

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers?
Largest in Sales, CNH claims they are the second largest and Claas claims they are the 4th, So I would assume in Sales

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #4  
I would have to think AGCO would be 3rd then.

Claas at #4 seems high but IDK

Who is ARO SpA?

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #5  
Well I got Class at #4 because they have it on their website Claas First Sentence

So maybe Argo Spa at 5th? I don't know any other major manufacturers? Am I missing a major?

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #7  
Not sure what your definition of "equipment" is.....only tractors, all implements, etc,...only in the US, only in Canada, or worldwide? Pls narrow your definitions. thanks, BobG in VA

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #8  
Also are you looking for manufacturers or sales? CNH might be in sales, but I don't see how they could beat AgCo in made product. Some of the NH product is made by Kuhn, some of the Case by others. Agco makes most if not all of the products they make. At 1 time Massey which is part of AgCo was #1 or #2 in world wide tractor sales. Kuhn makes a lot of product for others. Claas is another that has stuff made for them by others, some Claas tractors were made by Cat. I don't see how anyone could claim anything other than total sales volume, not largest manufacturer.
Another gray area is the compact CNH tractors were made by a company in Japan, yet assembled here in the states.

Last edited:
My apologies, I ment top 5 Ag Equip Manufacturers in Sales and Volume of all equipment. The biggest 5 that sell almost everything.

/ Top 5 Agricultural Equipment Manufacturers? #10  
I keep reading that Massey Ferguson sells more ag equipment than anyone???

That's what I'll believe anyway........I like Massey's:D:D:D