Default New DitchWitch Owner with questions.

Hello all, I recently purchased a used DitchWitch J20 at a local auction, I wasn't intending on purchasing a trencher but I decided I couldn't pass it up the the price, I saw it started and it has all the chain teeth, so I decided to go ahead and bid and ended up winning it for only $700.00 and I know this was a steal. My problem now is I have gotten it home and found out that the hydrolic pump isn't connected to front of engine and it appears something is missing to make the connection and I have look all over the internet trying to find a parts catalog or Manual but no luck so far. If anyone knows were I could find a manual or parts breakdown so I can figure out what parts are missing I would be most greatful.. I am located in the Central California area if that helps..

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota

Default Re: New DitchWitch Owner with questions.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcrabtree View Post
    Hello all, I recently purchased a used DitchWitch J20 at a local auction, I wasn't intending on purchasing a trencher but I decided I couldn't pass it up the the price, I saw it started and it has all the chain teeth, so I decided to go ahead and bid and ended up winning it for only $700.00 and I know this was a steal. My problem now is I have gotten it home and found out that the hydrolic pump isn't connected to front of engine and it appears something is missing to make the connection and I have look all over the internet trying to find a parts catalog or Manual but no luck so far. If anyone knows were I could find a manual or parts breakdown so I can figure out what parts are missing I would be most greatful.. I am located in the Central California area if that helps..
    I would move this question to constuction equipment, maybe some there would have an answer.