Rhino Tractor?

/ Rhino Tractor? #1  

Doctor

Can anybody tell me something about a Rhino 224 tractor?
Age and Hp Thank you

/ Rhino Tractor? #2  
Doctor, I'm not sure, but isn't the Rhino one of the cheap Chinese tractors? I don't know anything about their model numbers, but I stopped at a dealership (closed on Sunday) over 5 years ago when I was looking for a tractor and saw what I thought was a couple of rusty old used tractors on the lot and found they were new Rhinos. I didn't look very long.

Bird

/ Rhino Tractor? #3  
Every tractor brand can have problems, afterall they are made by us humans.

However, from what I have heard from multiple sources, the Rhinos are maybe a "first attempt" and you should wait for the 2nd or 3rd.

A fellow up by my other property has one, I think 10-15 years newer than my 17 year old NH Ford. I have heard that almost everything has broken on it, including splines stripping on shafts, levers snapping off, stuff you just wouldn't see on a quality unit (NH Kubota MF JD Yanmar, Mitsubishi, probably a few others and those old dependable Ford 2n 9n 8n that seem to refuse to die.

My 2cents, at this time a 10 year old JD NH KU etc beats a new Rhino hands down.

And didn't they bail out of the US recently?

del

/ Rhino Tractor? #4  
Doctor, I notice You posted the same question under "other brands" Under the same heading you'll find a discussion "Nellie Belle tractors". Along with a discussion on old movie/TV cowboys, there is also some comments about Chinese tractors. It appears to me that a single Chinese brand is entering the American market under several different names. Hence, anyone with the money and desire can buy X number of these tractors, and call it what ever they choose. Most that I've seen are blue, but evidently some are red, and some are green. I can't help but think this is a confusing way to sell tractors.
ErnieB

/ Rhino Tractor?
Thanks guys on the info. I'm trying to trade this tractor on a MF compact and don't know anything about it. Still need the age and HP. Another question is Is this where to reply to the replies? I'm new in the tractorby net.
Thanks

/ Rhino Tractor? #6  
Yep, you replied to the replies just fine. Welcome to the group. Sorry we aren't able to be a lot of help this time.

Bird

/ Rhino Tractor?
Bird
Thank you Bird for the info. I know a little bit about equipment. Been with a dealer for about 17 years. But this foreign stuff gets confusing.
Doctor