Help Figuring Out What This Is

/ Help Figuring Out What This Is #1  

NeedofHelp

Tractor
MF135
Hi, would somebody be willing to help me? My father died and I am in the process of working on his estate. He had a MF-135 with loader and a 9N that I have either sold or am in the process of selling. There are two pieces of equipment that I am unsure what they are called and approximately how much I should sell them for. Lastly, I have a 5' Howse box blade. Would the $400 range be asking too much? A new one at Tractor Supply is roughly $700. Thank you for your assistance.

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0823.jpg
    IMG_0823.jpg
    713.1 KB · Views: 291
   / Help Figuring Out What This Is #2  
I see a box blade, subsoiler, scoop, and carryall.

Bruce

/ Help Figuring Out What This Is
Thank you--I had no idea. Anybody have a suggestion what a fair price would be?

/ Help Figuring Out What This Is #4  
Sorry for your loss. PCP saw what I see. None are particularly expensive implements. The box blade being the most expensive. You may want to look on the web site for (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure). They are a sponsor on this site and likely sell all of the items you have. That should give you a new price to work from.

MarkV

/ Help Figuring Out What This Is
Mark, thank you. I did just as you suggested. I appreciate your helpfulness very much. As a child I visited my grandfather on his farm, but other than the basics, I realize I there was much to learn.

/ Help Figuring Out What This Is #6  
Hi, would somebody be willing to help me? My father died and I am in the process of working on his estate. He had a MF-135 with loader and a 9N that I have either sold or am in the process of selling. There are two pieces of equipment that I am unsure what they are called and approximately how much I should sell them for. Lastly, I have a 5' Howse box blade. Would the $400 range be asking too much? A new one at Tractor Supply is roughly $700. Thank you for your assistance.

Sorry to hear about your father.

Used 5' box blades typically sell for around $300 to $350 here (If it's a decent one)

Carry-alls bring $150 to $200 at auctions here

Used Sub soilers sell for $100 to $150 max. Most sell around $100.

Typically, used "smaller" equipment sells @ roughly 1/2 new purchase price unless it's a really hard to find item.